PIONEERS IN INNOVATIONAND NEW TECHNOLOGIES
At Interván we have been manufacturing top brands for over 45 years, which have been made with the highest quality products, that are sold in over 50 countries and on the six continents.
In order to achieve this, our products must comply with some defined quality standards, and we have set up a Food Safety Management System in accordance with standard FSSC 22000 (version 4.1).
- We always strive to comply with legal requirements, statutes and those which apply to customers.
- We keep the HACCP system we have updated.
- We make assessments and periodical controls on our different suppliers both for raw materials and auxiliary material.
- We follow established cleaning plans and DDD.
- We invest in improving our premises and machinery, as we strive for greater quality and food safety in our products.
- We maintain effective and fluid communication, both inside and outside the company.
- We provide our employees with continuous training in the areas of quality and food and environmental safety.
- We have obtained the necessary human and material resources for reaching the objectives we have set.
- We periodically review our system in order to make it more efficient.
This is all done with our commitment to continuous improvement for each process and product. For this reason, since 1st of February 2019 we have been certified with the standard FSSC 22000 (version 4.1).